Welcome to Harvest
We believe that everything in the Christian life flows from the Gospel. Our desire at Harvest is to see you and your family completely transformed by the life-giving message of Jesus.
Worship With Us!
- Bible Study at 9:00am
- AM Worship Service at 10:00am
- PM Worship Service at 6:00pm
- Prayer Meeting at 7:00pm
Children & Students
- Loving Nursery care is provided for all services (0 to 3)
- Junior Church (Ages 4 to 12) - Sunday at 10am
- Awana Kid Clubs (K4 - 6th Grade) - Wednesday at 7pm
- Steadfast Youth Ministry (7th - 12th Grade) - Sunday at 6pm
First time visitors are invited to meet our Pastor in the foyer after the service to receive a gift. It is our way of thanking you for visiting with us.
- To Inspire our people to develop a heart for God through Christ honoring music and Biblically- sound preaching.
- To Include our people in a loving church family through Sunday School and Adult Bible Classes as well as fellowship with other believers.
- To Instruct our people in Bible truths and doctrines enabling God's people to live the Christian life in victory over sin, the world, and the Devil.
- To Involve our people in ministry and service to the cause of Christ through this local church.
- To Impact North-Central Ohio and the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through weekly soul winning and outreach and through a worldwide missions program where all are encouraged to participate.
At Harvest, our focus is on the Word of God.
Our mission at Harvest Baptist Temple is to be and make authentic followers of Jesus Christ through a balanced ministry or worship through the singing, teaching and preaching the Word, edifying one another, caring for the needs of others, and evangelizing the world.
Our theme Scripture verse for this year is Psalm 1:2 which says, "...his delight is in the law of the Lord ; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."
For more information about our foundational beliefs, we invite you to CLICK HERE and read through our beliefs page
Pastor Jim Belcher
Seeking a Cure?
Learn today about the cure Jesus provided for the wage of sin.
Click the icon above to watch junior church with your children!
Worship the Lord through giving. It is fast, simple, and convenient.